Venice Arts' Annual Speakeasy at the Townhouse
Join us at Venice's original Prohibition Era Speakeasy, beneath the Townhouse bar on Venice Beach, for an unforgettable party. For only $30 ($40 at the door) you'll enjoy:
- A complimentary whiskey tasting
- Delicious appetizers and deserts donated by great local restaurants
- Hot tunes spun by DJ Jacques
- A silent auction of contemporary and vintage photography + more!
- Come for the whiskey—stay for the band: live music at 9:00pm at no extra charge!
100% of your ticket price supports the Creative Career Programs provided to low-income young people at Venice Arts, Los Angeles' Center for Media and the Imagination.