Announcing Clearview Treatment Programs Evening IOP Program
August 15, 2018
At Clearview's Outpatient Center, we understand that clients have busy lives and may be juggling multiple commitments. Starting Monday, August 13th, Clearview Treatment Programs will offer IOP services , , and from
Clearview's Evening IOP program is for clients with a primary mental health diagnosis, addiction, or dual diagnosis. In our outpatient treatment program, clients will learn the Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills needed to achieve greater balance in their lives and help them to manage their symptoms freeing them to pursue their goals.
For more information about our Evening IOP program, please call (866) 372-2762.
- , , and nights from
- Comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and other evidence-based therapies
- Two group therapy sessions per night
- Individual therapy
- Psychiatrist and dietician available
- Primary mental health diagnosis, addiction, or dual diagnosis
- Located at our treatment facility in Westwood, CA
Visit ClearviewTreatment.com for more information.
Michael Roy, Executive Director
(310) 862-8980, x101